Your cart is currently empty!
Tips to keep Skin Moisture Hydration
1. Drinking two liters of water daily is vital for a healthy body. Many skin conditions can be improved with increased water intake.
2. Consumption of more than eight alcoholic beverages per week can contribute to skin dryness and bodily dehydration.
3. One’s experiencing flakiness, tightness or obvious dryness should increase their water intake, adjust to a richer moisturizer and use a moisturizing masque at least three times a week.
4. One should use an SPF 15 sunscreen over the face daily to prevent incidental sun damage. A sunblock should be applied to the body if sun exposure is anticipated, and the hands should always be protected by an SPF 15 if they are exposed while driving in sunlight.
5. If one uses sun beds or tans regularly, this may be the cause of significant sun damage.
1. Oily shine may indicate overuse of exfoliants, dehydration and/or overactive sebaceous glands. Focus on home care products that can regulate oil production without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
2. For one’s experiencing breakouts, check for comedogenic ingredients in their skin and hair care regimens, as well as their make-up.
I have been going to Lien for years on and off, she is the best and so sweet and knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to deciding what lash to go with that will look nice specifically for you. They always look so beautiful and I always receive compliments from strangers for my lashes. I always recommend Love Skin Care with Lienread more
it’s been 5 years since my last review for love skin care so i thought it time to update it. i have been going to Lien since like 2013 to get lashes done and every time since then the lashes turn out so good. Lien is super accommodating and it is SO easy to make an appointment through text. regarding covid-19, Lien is very clean and the bed thing you
lay down on has fresh paper on top, the same kind they use at the doctors office when you sit on the chair. Masks are required and she washes her hands thoroughly before starting. i will say that sometimes there is a little wait from the beginning of your appointment time but it’s not an issue for me, but plan accordingly. (more…)
LOVELOVELOVEEE. This was my first time getting eyelash extensions and I was taken care of by Amanda. I called to see if they were able to do a walk in and fortunately, they were. The location was a bit confusing to me at first considering I didn’t see any sign. BUT, as soon as I found it and went inside, the lobby was very clean and professional. Amanda greeted me and was very nice and sweet. She was also very accommodating with how I wanted my lashes and when she finished, it was RIGHT ON. During the process, she was so light handed that I didn’t feel a thing and was able to even fall asleep TWICE. Not only that, Amanda was also very informative with how to take care of my lash extensions. I’m definitely coming back and would recommend this place to anyone who’s interested in getting eyelash extensions. I love my eyelashes!read more
Love this place of course!!! Been coming to Lien for 10 years now. I never last past a month without my lashes. Simply the best and natural looking. Lien is the sweetest lady ever and would recommend her business to anyone!
Text or call ahead of time to schedule your first appointment. You won’t be disappointed 🙂read more
I’ve been going to Lien for years. I’ve tried other lash places but was never fully satisfied with the end result or the customer service. Lien provides outstanding customer service and is honest about which lash extensions she recommends for you. She will even recommend not continuing with lashes if she feels they are harming the ones you have. She provides high quality lashes, glue, and technique. Her hands are so light that I have fallen asleep many times. Many people have complimented on how nice my lashes are, and I always tell them they are not real and are extensions. I have recommended many friends and family and all have had good experiences. And to add to that her prices are reasonable. Try them out… You won’t be disappointed!read more