Tips to keep Skin Moisture Hydration
1. Drinking two liters of water daily is vital for a healthy body. Many skin conditions can be improved with increased water intake.
2. Consumption of more than eight alcoholic beverages per week can contribute to skin dryness and bodily dehydration.
3. One’s experiencing flakiness, tightness or obvious dryness should increase their water intake, adjust to a richer moisturizer and use a moisturizing masque at least three times a week.
4. One should use an SPF 15 sunscreen over the face daily to prevent incidental sun damage. A sunblock should be applied to the body if sun exposure is anticipated, and the hands should always be protected by an SPF 15 if they are exposed while driving in sunlight.
5. If one uses sun beds or tans regularly, this may be the cause of significant sun damage.
1. Oily shine may indicate overuse of exfoliants, dehydration and/or overactive sebaceous glands. Focus on home care products that can regulate oil production without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
2. For one’s experiencing breakouts, check for comedogenic ingredients in their skin and hair care regimens, as well as their make-up.
Thanks to Lien, my bad lash days are over. She is a master at her craft. Go see her for your lash needs…you won’t be disappointed.read more
Since coming to you(facial service) my stress level has been reduce dramatically. Gracias!!read more
It’s worth the trip coming all the way from San Diego to do this.read more
I was due to have a baby and wanted to get my lashes as a little present to me. I called Lien on a Sunday and she able to schedule me in the same day. She was very pleasant and made you feel comfortable. Her place is clean and my lashes are amazing!! Very natural and I get lots of complements.read more
The eyelashes lasted for months and it looks great. Thank you!read more