The stress test is designed to help you to understand your stress level and so you can find a stress therapy that’s customized to your needs.
Answer the following questions by rating how you typically react in the situations listed below:
4 = Always, 3 = Frequently, 2 = Sometimes, 1 = Never
- Do you try to do as much as possible in the least amount of time?
- Do you become impatient with delays or interruptions?
- Do you always have to win at games to enjoy yourself?
- Do you find yourself speeding up the car to beat the red light?
- Are you likely to ask for help with a problem?
- Do you constantly seek the respect and admiration of other?
- Are you overly critical of the way others do their work?
- Do you have the habit of looking at your watch or clock often?
- Do you constantly strive to better your position and achievements?
- Do you spread yourself too thin in terms of your life?
- Do you have the habit of doing more than one thing at one time?
- Do you frequently get irritable or angry?
- Do you have little time for hobbies or time by yourself?
- Do you have a tendency to talk quickly or hasten conversation?
- Do you consider yourself driven?
- Do your friends or relatives consider you driven?
- Do you have a tendency to get involved in multiple projects?
- Do you have a lot of deadlines in your work?
- Do you feel vaguely guilty if you relax and do nothing during leisure?
- Do you take on to many responsibilities?
Total Score = ———-
20 – 30 Chances are you are non-productive or your life lacks stimulation
31 – 50 This score designates a good balance in your ability to handle and control stress
51 – 60 Your stress levels are bordering on being excessively high
60 + You may be a candidate for heart disease